Do you think we should have a final for this class? why or why not? What is a good measure of what you learned this semester?(Use assessment)
As the semester ends I know that I had lot's of fun working on Macs and learning new things. I think we should have a final, but that covers all the general things we did. For example an assessment how to trouble shoot, who invented the first computer, who made Apple company and Microsoft. These are some things that are good facts and will stay with us our whole lives.
Some questions that will seem a little over board will be knowing what every person mentioned in the video. Also putting what they invented, I'm having stress with my other finals to. I have math to really worry about because I want to get a good grade. It will cost me 25% of it from lessons 1 to 6. I'm glad computers is more simple.
Over all in computers I have learned the functions of a computer. I also learned new ways to use Microsoft Word. I thought it was cool learning how to duplicate with pressing copy and paste. I learned to make a resume, flyer, signs, and some art work. I also liked having my own work space. I'm going to miss this class!:(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.