Thursday, December 6, 2012

Journal # 58


If you could be either the most attractive, the most athletic, or the smartest kid in your class, which would you choose?  Why?  What are the benefits?
(Use vanity)

Personally I like being who I am, but if I really had to choose it would be athletic. Being the most attractive would be nice, having everyone compliment. Yet, vanity isn't really me, I would like to be popular but for who I am. Being smart is always good, I'm already called a nerd. I think just because I do my work, doesn't mean I'm a nerd.

Being the smartest kid isn't really good because the lazy people always bother you. Then all the other people in your class  would want to copy you. I hate that feeling, because your thinking, well I spent most of my time doing my work. Then, while you just want to copy while you were just goofing off and not doing anything. I like being straight up with my work, like no you can't see it. Sometimes I even say I didn't do it and take it out when the teacher asks for it. 

I choose athletic because it's a good quality. Not all people are good at sports. Sports have you stay fit and only people with good grades keep up with a sport and school. So if you look at it , athletic mostly covers for the other two qualities. Another reason I choose it was because I love sports. It's also a good way to get your mind off of things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.