Monday, November 5, 2012

Journal #44


Write about the places you have lived.  Describe them and explain why you like it or dislike those places.  Predict where you will live in 10 years.  What kind of home do you want?
(Use abode)

The places i have lived in my life has only been one house, but its mostly an apartment. My parents have lived her for 15 years. All the days of my life I have seen the same house. I can't imagine myself living anywhere else. Along the way i have had my siblings, now we are a family of five and our apartment is really small. 

I like my home, the only thing that really gets me is the fact that it is getting small. I do not like crowded places, I will like to live in another house but in the same area. I love the city of Bell, it is calm and peaceful. If I were to get a new abode, I will want the same area I am in and my own room. I wouldn't wish for anything else. 

In the next 10 years of my life I think I will be living in my own little apartment going to a University.I will still go visit my family in their new house I hope. I would imagine myself living by myself and learning to be independent. I think a apartment will be a good start, but if I were to get a house I would want it to be in a nice area where I grew up in. But, I need to start worrying about the present more than the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.