Thursday, November 8, 2012

Journal #47


Describe your future plans and goals? How will you accomplish them?  Are you on track to reach these goals?  What are some obstacles that will impede fulfilling these objectives?
(Use impede)

My goals are to be doing good at school and get my diploma. I plan to do something great with my life to support my family. I will like to support them in any way I can. I know that I can set higher goals for myself and not set a limit. Although at some times it seems hard I need to look at the bright side. 

I will not let anything impede me from reaching my goal. I will complete all of my work and get good grades. I know I have to try hard and get good results on my exams. Tests are my little enemies, and I need to over come them. 

Some other plans I have are to get to a UC, that is my dream. Then I want to work on my dream career which is a Digital Medical Sonographer. This career requires patients and lot's of experience. After my career I will want to work to get a high position. Goals don't stop in life, they continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.