Monday, November 26, 2012

Journal#52


Last week was Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?  Please describe your week off.  Did you go anywhere or do anything significant these last nine days off? What was your favorite part of this mini vacation?.
(Use Gluttony)

On Thanksgiving I was thankful for all my family and friends and everything I have. I was also thankful for my fourteen birthday. I had a great time on my birthday, I had lots to eat. My mom made lasagna, two hams, and a lot of other food. I did not want to look gluttony, but the food looked so good. 

I still ate a lot not excessive eating, but a lot. At the end I was so full I couldn't even move. On the other few days of the mini vacation I stayed home. I had to finish biology and a english project. I was also thankful of not having excessive work on the week. Although I didn't travel I did get to sleep in. 

My favorite part of the mini vacation was my birthday. I got to spend time with my family and enjoy being together. I also chose this because of all the yummy food I ate. The best part of the day was playing volleyball with my cousins. I had a great time and hope i have another mini vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.