Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Journal #49


What is the meaning of the phrase "You reap what you sow".  What does it mean to you? Give examples to support your position. Is it the same as Karma?(Use sow)

This phrase means that the problems you got yourself into were caused by your actions. I wouldn't sow anything till I am completely sure of what I am doing. What this phrase means to me is that whatever I do, something good or bad may come out of it. I will need to watch out for the bad consequences. Sometimes you can be aware of what you are doing, and other times you can't be sure. 

I have made mistakes in life that i have to sow myself out of. For example when I have a bad grade on something I try to get a better score the next time. We should all work on making changes, especially if you've sown to deep. Some people have stopped trying to get out their problems. We should all keep going in life and fix our mistakes. 

Although some people might think it is the same thing as karma it's not. There is a big difference between you getting yourself into something, and something just happening. The phrase represents someone getting themselves into trouble. Karma is something that just happens that you make no effect on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.