November 1, 2012
If you had only five minutes to think up a nickname for yourself and knew everyone would use it for years, what would you pick? What would you pick for your best friend? Why? What about your teachers? Please explain your reasons? (Use alias)
If I only had five minutes to choose alias for myself I will choose something that really describes me. Well, I could describe myself as happy, love volleyball, and I love the colors blue and purple.Well my full name is Jaqueline, but the best name everyone calls me is Jackie. Mostly because it's shorter and easier to say. I am also used to it all of my family and friends cal me that, and rarely Jaqueline. The only time I hear Jaqueline is when a teacher is talking to me, or my mom or dad are really mad at me.
If I would choose a name for my best friend it would be her own name, I can't find another name to fit her. A best friend will always be remembered, I can only remember my best friend by their name. If I were to pick a name for my teachers I would go with their appearance. For example nerds because they know everything about a subject. Especially when it comes to math and science, when i always learn new things.
I sometimes even wonder how our parents get our names. My mother got my name from an opera, by a famous actress. I feel honored but the same time I wonder if I was named differently. Each year there are different names that are popular, it happens in Hispanic people. For example the use of Maria, Jose, Juan, Guadalupe. I am happy my mom didn't give me such a common name. Nor A weird one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.