Do you know any veterans? Did you thank them for their service? How did you celebrate Veterans Day?(Use honor)
Sadly I don't know any veterans, but I do know that they are the people who serve our country. By serving our country I mean they have help other people. For example soldiers or marines, they have fought or are fighting for our country. They protect us and represent us at war. They all risk their lives so that we can be save and happy.
We honor the dead and alive veterans on Veterans Day. This day is given as a day off for all of their hard work. My family and I celebrate this day by making a BBQ. I like to spend time with my family and enjoy life. I think of the veterans families who might think the same things.
There are so many ways to celebrate Veterans Day. For example the President celebrates by giving a speech. The speech shows how much he cares and wishes the best for every veteran. The president also gives a nice flower arrangement that is a symbol of his gratitude. Over all Veterans Day is a nice day to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.