Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Journal #45


What age do you think children should be punished for, and how should it be done?  Is there an age when people are too old to be punished for mistakes they make? if so, what age and why?   What is the biggest mistake you have done?   Did you get punished?   Discuss other possible consequences for your actions?(Use ramification)

I think children should be punished the every time they do something wrong. This will show discipline and not create little monsters. Even though I am still considered as a little kid, I still consider that I should be disciplined. I do not like seeing rude kids, it gives me chills down my spine because I know they are the next generation. If the whole world were full of these kinds of people it would be a disaster. 

I also think that no one is too old to get punished because everyone makes mistakes. Old people still get grumpy and do things they are not supposed to. Yet mostly, children are who behave bad, they disrespect parents and teachers.I have done big mistakes in my life as well. My parents have given me a spank or two. I know it's for my own good although it hurts. 

A mistake I have made was to take my mom's make up without asking. This was when I was ten years old. I picture myself being small and not knowing what I am doing. At my age right now I know that if I want something, I need to ask first. My ramification was to not watch T.V for two weeks, although there are many more punishments like a spank, or my phone taken away.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.