Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Journal #41


October 31,2012
What has been your all time favorite costume?  Why?   What is the best costume you have seen today?  What has been the worse?  (Use deception)

My all time favorite costume was when I dressed up as a doll. That Halloween I got a lot of candy. My favorite candy is Twix, Snickers, and Sour Patch. When I go out trick or treating I try no  to eat all the candy while I am walking around, but I can't help it. Candy is so tempting especially when it's in your bag. 

The best costume I have seen today was a guy with a rubber ducky in a tub costume. I thought it was very unique and cute. Yet, he was having a hard time to get around. Some people would try to make him trip, I thought it was quite a deception. Even though I didn't come dressed to school today I had a nice time in lunch. The costume contest was really funny and brings the fun of halloween. 

The worst costumes I have seen today are the cat faces. I think it ruins the spirit of Halloween, they don't get creative. In other words they don't try and make Halloween something boring full of cats. The fun of Halloween is to dress up and be someone you can imagine, or imitate. I can't wait to eat candy and watch movies with my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.