October 24,2012
How long does it take you to get ready in the
morning? Would you rather pick what you wear to school or wear the same
uniform everyday? What would you wear if no one paid any attention to the
way you dressed? (Use Vanity)
When
I get ready for school I sometimes have my clothes to put on n the morning. In
some occasions when I forget I am in the rush and just grab whatever I can
find. Most of the time I grab whatever I can find. In the morning it takes me
about thirty minutes to get ready for school. I don’t really think that is a
lot of time because I always check I have everything I will need during the
day.
I
usually need snacks, water and sports clothes, and then I check for homework
and I.D mostly the basics. I might forget my water or to put in a snack at
times but I could survive during the day. When I do choose what to wear for
school it is mostly on Fridays or Tuesday’s. The reason I do this because there
the main days I go out during the week. I don’t get really fancy but sometimes
I have a little fun and change my style around.
In
my opinion I prefer to wear regular clothes than uniform. It shows vanity, and how the person is. If no one paid
attention on how I dress I wouldn’t bother getting whatever I have from the
closet. Yet, that would never happen high school is al about critics and who
has the best outfit. I sometimes think girls go a bit overboard on looking
their best. They should be just who they are and have others accept them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.