Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal #11


July 23,2012

What is one thing you like bout yourself? Why? What is one thing you would like to improve about yourself? Why? Are you ready to change that one thing about yourself that drives you nuts? How? (Use word Abhor)

            The one thing I love the most about myself is that I am always energetic. Even if I am sad, I try to make the best out of it. I think being happy is the number one requirement to live a good life. Even though it may seem hard to understand that being happy can’t always be accomplished, it should. I will always try to keep myself happy.
The one only thing that I abhor about myself is that I am a perfectionist. If I don’t like something I don’t like it, period. I get mad at myself when I do that. What I don’t like about being a perfectionist is that I make my life harder. I will try my best to get rid of it.
I am ready to change that about myself. I will try hard to make my work neat but not overdoing myself. I won’t slack off either, it is hard not to e a perfectionist. It will take a lot of work to overcome this, especially since my dad passed down that quality to me. I will do anything I can to accomplish this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.