October 22, 2012
What is you favorite holiday
and why? What is your least favorite? Why? If you could
invent a new holiday what would it be? How would people celebrate it?
(Use extravaganza)
My
favorite holiday is Christmas, because I love to spend time with my family. I
also like all of the food put on the table; it turns into a giant feast. Our
family likes to make a big extravaganza
to welcome the holiday. Another reason I love the holiday are the gifts,
although it sounds greedy I like being curious and wait to open them. The most
fun of all is to stay awake until 12 or 1 in the morning.
My
least favorite holiday is Halloween because our family does not get to be
together. All the kids are out and trick or treating. The holiday is also scary
because you don’t know what candy or what people are out there. Now a day you
cannot trust in anyone. I would rather watch a movie and buy all the candy I
want.
If
I were to invent a new holiday, it would be Sweets day! I would love this
holiday to try new sweets. I can imagine chocolate statues that are made to be
in a contest. The world would have a taste of sweet from sea to shinning sea,
everyone loves sweets. All types of sweets ice cream, brownies, lollipops, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.