July 16,2012
Are you superstitious? Did
anything occur this past weekend that was weird? Did you do anything different
Friday the 13th?
Well,
yes I am superstitious. I wasn’t at first but then I did start to believe in
it. The reason for my belief was my neighbor. He walked under a ladder. The
superstition is that something bad will happen. So a few hours later I hear an
ambulance, and it was coming from next door. My neighbor was going to the
hospital because he had broken his left arm. It was from there on I believed in
superstition.
My
weekend was calm, nothing weird happened. It was like any other weekend. I did
homework, watched T.V, and went to the park to hang out. The park was fun; I
enjoyed playing volleyball with my family. Then we came home to eat ice cream.
Although I had wished to get in the pool.
I
usually don’t do anything Friday the 13th, I was tired from
practice. I just walked home ate took a shower, and then slept. I woke up at
eight, and did a bit of homework to not look that lazy. Soon it was late and I
slept some more, it was long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.