Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal # 1



July 5, 2012 

Describe how you spent your 4th of July this year. What was your favorite part? What was your least favorite? What could have made it better? When was your all time favorite 4th of July? What made it special?

My 4th of July was like any other day, my family didn't plan anything big like a celebration. Although we did go out to eat and we have some family time. My favorite part was lighting up the fireworks, and taking pictures with my family. We invited our close relatives, friends, and neighbors. Altogether,   I suppose it was like a party. 
  My least favorite part about 4th of July was all the smog in the air. It smelled horrible, and my eyes would hurt and turn really watery. I also did not like that the "party" was inside my house which made it really crowded. Usually if my parents formed a party we would al be dancing. I missed that 4th of July tradition. 
My all time favorite 4th of July was last year when my family and I formed a really big party. We made many arrangements and invited lot's of people. I had a blast with my family and friends. The party started from 2pm to 12pm, we were really happy and didn't care about the time. It was the best time of my life, it was the best party I had ever arranged also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.