Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal # 5


July 12,2012 

If you could change three things about school what would they be? Why? How would you change them? Do you think others would like the changes? Why?

If I had to change three things about school,I would change the eating area. I would change the eating area because it is dirty and not taken care of. I would also change it by panting over the walls. The school does need some touches here and there. It is never too late to make the school look better. Lastly, I would want to change the down stairs gym and track. The gym is really dirty and not taken care of. The track would not be dirt because it get's into the runners eyes. 
I would try to change these things by making fundraisers. I would also get support from other students to try to make our high school look better. Now that I think about it, that is why Bell is known as a dirty school. 
I think many others would like the changes because the school will look better. Also, so that all those "comments" don't appear anymore. The more alive and new the school looks the better it will be. The school needs these changes ASAP.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.