Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal #20



August 6, 2012

What is the most important thing you have learned this school year? What class is the easiest? Why? What class is the hardest? Why? What class is your favorite? Why? (Use creditable)

The most important thing I learned this school year was to work hard and never give up. By working hard I mean by finishing all assignments and complete tasks that are assigned. I also have to work hard by going to practice for volleyball. Having a sport looks good in your record and can be challenging coming from practice late and doing all of my assignments. The easiest class I have is French because learning a language seems easy because it is a lot like Spanish. I can figure out words and phrases very easily, which makes learning the language so much fun and creditable. The hardest class I have is math because I am taking Algebra 2 and it’s hard to memorize all of the formulas. It is hard because my grade if based mostly on my tests and quizzes.
My favorite class is biology because my teacher is funny and lets us work independently. I like working alone and completing all of my assignments at my own pace. Another of my favorite periods is 6 because I have a sport and I get to have lots of fun. I like working hard to get a good work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.