Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal #16


July 31,2012

You have to bring some food to a party. What's it going to be? Describe party. What would you wear? Who would you bring with you? (Use placid)

If I were to bring food for a party, I would pick an easy dish. Also it depends on the weather where the party is going to be. For example: if its winter I would bring something warm like fresh baked cake or soup. Right now that its summer I will bring a salad, something cool and refreshing. It also relies on what kind of party you are going to.
I would choose the salad for a party at a pool. Or I would bring fruit arrangements if it were a fifteen where many people like those arrangements. If I had to choose I would go to the fifteen because the party is more placid and fun. I especially love the dancing! Most likely a fifteen are full of music, food, and dancing.
To the fifteen I would wear a nice dress, or a skirt with a nice shirt. It is what girls usually wear to these events. To the party I would take my family most likely. Maybe, with an exception of a friend, or a guy to dance with. Most likely it’s only my family, and soon I meet new people at the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.