October 25, 2012
Are you in a hurry to grow up? What does it mean to be
grown up, and when do you think it will happen to you? (Use the word Abjure)
As
a teen I like being young and living the life. At this age you need to enjoy
and not make any silly mistakes that may cost your happiness. By this I mean as
being in a hurry to grow up. Some girls my age are already pregnant and they
don’t care what happens. What that means is that it will ruin their future and
they will live in regret.
I
abjure never to do that in my life because one
you have to take care of a child. The guy that made that child might leave you
and some parents become so ashamed that they don’t want to support you. When
you make decisions like that there is no going back. What’s done is done, that
person could have had a great life with a great career. Then once you have
something that could sustain you then that’s when you make your decisions.
As
a teen I know we all make mistakes and we need to overcome them. Yet we also
have to stay clear of all the harm those mistakes can cause. Some mistakes mark
you for life, like the pregnancy. Other mistakes such as failing a class you
can retake it and keep on going. I will always wait for the right moment for
everything, and try not to make dumb mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.