July 19, 2012
If by magic you had the power
to pick one person and always be able to read that persons mind, who would you
pick? Why? What do you think you would hear? How would you use this
information? How do you think they would feel or react if they found out you
could hear their thoughts?
If
I were to pick a person so I could read their mind, I would pick my mom. The
reason I would pick my mom would to know what she would cook. So that if I
don’t like it I’ll tell her. Another reason would be to know what she thinks
about my friends. Most likely she will think some are crazy and others are ok.
If
I would to hang out with my friends, I think she will criticize them and be
telling me whom she thought was a friend. I will use the information so that I
can reverse all her bad thoughts. This is so that my mom could not think
anything negative. It would also be funny because my mom thinks of the craziest
things. That power will be very enjoyable.
I
think if my mom knew I could red her mind, she would be freaking out. My mom
would change her way of thinking completely. I wouldn’t think I would tell my
mom though because it will ruin all of the fun. If I were in her shoes I
wouldn’t stand anyone knowing my thoughts. I think it would be like having a
stalker or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.