August 3, 2012
Grades are being turned in
soon. What do you think you should get, be getting? Why? Do you think that your
teachers give you grades or you earn them? Explain. (Use reprieve)
The grades I should be getting are A’s and one B. I
worked hard to make a good first progress report. I did all of my homework;
even if I had a sport I completed everything. I continue to work hard and try
to get straight A’s on my next grade report.
I keep up with my schoolwork by taking notes to get
good grades on tests. For example my Algebra 2 class is based my test scores it
is 70% of my grade. That is a big percentage I will get A’s and B’s but I end
up getting a high B. I know I need to work hard so I can achieve my goal on
having straight As.
I think my teachers give me the grades I deserve
because I work hard to achieve them. I work hard to reach the grade that I
want, not what they think they should give me. That would be unfair and no one
would be getting the grade they deserve and they would have to reprieve the wrong grades. I think we should all work
hard so that we all get A’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.