October 17, 2012
If you could be as talented as some friend of yours at any
one thing what would you choose? Why? (Use ability)
If I could be
as talented as someone, I would choose my mom. My mom is still considered as a
friend to me because she treats me like a sister. The talent I like most about
my mom is her cooking. Her ability to not burn
anything and knowing what to do to make food is incredible. My favorite part is
eating her delicious dishes she makes for me everyday.
In my case I
like to cook but I have bad timing in when to determine whether the food is
ready. For example I was baking a cheesecake for my siblings and me and it was
not quite ready. So I decided to leave it so it could turn golden brown. Yet, unfortunately
the cheesecake got burned from a side. I was disappointed and had to eat the
burned side.
On the other
hand if I had my mom’s skills the cheesecake would have been delectable. The
top would be golden brown and no side would be burned. There would not even be
a single crack on it that is how good my mother bakes. I love it when she
surprises us with cinnamon rolls in the morning with icing and milk. That is
the best breakfast ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.