October 12,2012
It has been a
long time since it rained that hard. Hails acutely feel on Bell High?
Describe your experience with yesterday’s weather. Write about how
it affected your day and how you dealt with it. What other bad weather
experiences have you had? (Use Deluge)
I
did not see any hail fall when I was here yesterday I only felt rain. My
experience with yesterday’s weather was horrible. Well in the morning it seemed
like it wasn’t much of a big deal. The rain was soft and, the air was humid.
Until the evening like at three the rain started to pour! To my luck I was at a
game at Huntington Park in a Gym. Yet the worst was still to come.
Our
game turned out fine; I did not bring a sweater to the game thinking that it
wasn’t going to rain. Apart from that I was wearing shorts, which made me feel
a bit cold. So I was kept warm by the gym, and I was watching the varsity game
when suddenly we all heard a, boom! That was when the gym lights all turned off
and we all had to wait until they were turned back on to see the rest of the
game. I was bored and tired of just seeing black.
This
occurred three times throughout the game, till finally the game was over. We
were all happy about our victories until we saw the deluge
we had to cross to get to the bus. It was so deep, and on the count of three we
all crossed running for our lives. I had never had an experience as bad as that.
I hope we never have thunderstorms like we did yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.