October 9,2012
What was your first impression
on the teacher when you walked in today? Do they seem mean or nice?
Will you finish your work or waste time today? Will Mr. M be proud of the
class or disappointed with their behavior? What is the worst you have
ever seen people do when your teacher was out?
(Use impression)
My first impression on
the teacher is that it is someone that I already know. Mr. Cazares, he has been
my substitute for many years. He is a nice and funny teacher. He knows how to
get the classes attention. He also keeps everyone on task, which is required
from every substitute.
I will finish all of my assignments at my best
ability, so I can have a good grade in the class. Mr. M will be proud of the
entire class because we were all on task and completed our assignments; well I
know that I did. The worst I had ever seen a class behave when the teacher is
not here was in 8th grade. All of the students were jumping and
getting the teachers snacks from the refrigerator. It was chaotic when our
teacher came back she was furious.
Yet it is not a surprise that when there s a substitute
that many students get out of hand and start acting up. Well some substitutes
do better than others to control a class though. When I get a substitute I
would want the classroom to be quiet and chill. That way I can focus and feel
relaxed. Yet, most teachers should try not to be absent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.