July 17,2012
During the last two weeks we
have been studying the history of computers, what has stood in your mind? What
did you already know about the development of computers? What do you still want
to know? Why?
During
the last two weeks, what has stood in my mind about the history of computers
was how smart they were. These inventors made great improvements through the
years. Inventors went from a big machine that took up a whole room to do only
arithmetic. Then now inventors today made the computer for everyday uses and
are much smaller.
From
what I learned about computers so far is that it takes lots of trouble to build
them. Computers like the UNIVAC and the ENIAC used up lots of electricity and
materials. Soon other inventors got brighter ideas of building better and
smaller computers. Yet, our society did not realize that the computer was and
still is a wonderful machine.
What
I want to know about computers is how to solve technical problems. I also want
to know how someone can hack a computer. There are so many problems like that
today. I also want to know what security options I have towards that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.