Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal #21


August 13,2012

Do you have any plans for the next six weeks?  What do you think you will be doing? (Use perceive)

I plan to have a good six weeks to rest and come back to school. I will perceive this by waking up till ten o’clock. Another plan I have for the six weeks has to do with coming to school everyday for practice because we are on season. It is hard to believe I am on vacations because I need to see my school five days a week. Yet playing volleyball is worth it and relaxing.
Although I have plans for those six weeks, I have a feeling my mom has others for me. My mother is the kind of person who hates seeing lazy people, which includes me. So she signed me up to volunteer at my elementary school, which was big news when I came from school the other day. I will have to cancel the part of getting up until ten o’clock; I will be waking up at seven. So much for my plans!
I think the only good times I will have during the six weeks are the weekends and my practice from one to four. I plan to give my team a season they will never forget. I look forward to the weekends to spend time with my family. Although I had wished we could have gone out of town. Yet, my and my siblings have different schedules for their off time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.