October 2,2012
What
did you do the last six weeks? Are you happy that you are back in
school?
(Use perceive)
The
last six weeks went by really fast it felt like a week or two. During my six
weeks I did have to volunteer because of my mother. I helped a first grade
class they were such a hassle, but at times they made me laugh. They made me
feel like wanting to become a first grader again. At the end of my volunteering
I got a $40 gift card it was a surprise and I was happy I had gone after all.
I am happy that I have school again so I can see my
track A and D friends. I had missed spending time with them and knowing what
was new at school. On the other hand I didn’t want to come back and get
homework again. I know I get homework so I can be successful but I just feel
like relaxing for one more week. To my surprise I think this first week isn’t
going to be that bad with lot’s of homework.
Now that I am back, I plan to get my grades up and perceive my goal of getting a GPA of 4.0. Another goal
I have set for myself is not to miss a single serve in my games. I want to help
my volleyball team to push points and still remain undefeated. We have had many
tough opponents, and we have been televised by Time Warner Cable it was a great
experience. Although it was the varsity game the whole team was on T.V. I will
never forget that moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.