Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal #40


October 29, 2012
The end is near; do you think you are doing as well as you should in school?  What can you do to improve your grades?  What do you think you should stop doing in order to improve your grades?  (Use Lackluster)
            Yes I know grades are due and that we should all be working hard to improve them if we need to. I know I have an A in French, Biology and I think for a couple of other classes. I have worked hard to keep my grades up by having to do homework and being in a sport. I will try hard to keep it that way. I know that I am weak in math.
            I have struggled with math big going to low B’s then high ones. The Quiz and Tests we have make me have this fall. I work hard to try to remember al the equations so I can do my best. I sometimes get confused, yet I work myself up to accomplish my goal. For example tomorrow I have a quiz that I need to study for.
            I have to study about four sections we have covered. After the quiz we need to prepare for the Test that is worth a big part of our grade. I try to balance classes out, but math is my lackluster. I plan to improve my grade before grade cut; I will study hard and try my best. I want my parents to be proud of me and I like the feeling I get when I succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.