October 11,
2012
The AC in our room was worked
on yesterday. Did you have any problems breathing? Sneezing or
coughing? What about now? What other issues have you had in this
classroom, too hot or cold? In full detail describe your physical experiences
in this room. What would you improve?
(Use enhance)
Well
to my inconvenience I have been sick for three days and have had bad days. I am
starting to think that it is the flu; the AC for me is good but at the same
time bad. I did not notice that the AC was fixed but it was working just fine.
I did not have any trouble breathing but I did like the fact that it was not
too cold or too hot. The computers do help with that because they heat up the
room a bit.
I
did sneeze and cough not because of the AC but because of the flu, I am happy
to say that I am much better. The only class that really gets me sneezing is
biology; the room is full blast on the AC. Although we tell our teacher that it
is cold, he says that the cold is better than the heat I wish he would enhance the heat. In our classroom it is totally
opposite the temperature is always good. In the room I can adjust comfortably
and not feel to cold or hot.
In our classroom I like the fact that I
have my own personal space and my own computer. Having my own personal space
helps me breath and not infect others with my flu. Although I wish that we get
to move around once in a while, because I get tired of just sitting in one
place. I like the fact also that I am kept busy with lessons. Overall the room
is fine and I am glad that the AC was fixed and is now working.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.