October 23,2012
Do you like Tuesdays? Why or why not? Would you
prefer to leave early on another day? (Use routine)
I
love Tuesdays because I get to be dismissed early. Tuesdays are a break from
the horrible Monday you had, horrible as coming back from a wonderful weekend.
I love weekends but when it means to come back, I get tired and wish the
weekends were longer. Tuesdays are the heroes during the weekdays it gives me a
nice break. Another reason Tuesdays are great because I get to catch up on any
work.
My
usual routine in my weekdays are always better
when Tuesdays come. The routine I follow is to get all the work for Monday,
then Tuesday I catch up. Then Wednesday is the ok day that is relaxed and
Thursday and Friday are tests days. Most of my teachers love to give tests and
pop quizzes. I think the reason for that is because we are tired and lazy, that
way we can be alert.
If I had to choose a different day for
early dismal besides Tuesday I would choose Monday or Friday. I would choose
Monday because we are back from the weekend and we are tried and sleepy. Friday
will also be a perfect day because it would be like having a three-day weekend.
I will prefer Friday because it would be having better lasting weekends. Even
though I have to do homework and read, the Friday will help me spare time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.