Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal # 28


Journal 28
October 10, 2012
Read this Article (click here) Experts say that you should get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.   Do you agree with the article? How many hours do you get?  What time do you usually go to bed?  What can you do to get more sleep?
(Use nocturnal)

Well in my case I think that it should be nine hours and not eight. I love to sleep especially on weekends. Sometimes I even wish I were in Mexico when the rooster wakes you up when the sun is up. I hate waking up when the sky is still dark it makes me sleepier. I usually get 9 but it varies.
The hours of sleep that I receive base on how much homework I get. Also if I have a game that makes me stay up late. I try to make time for everything so I can sleep at my regular time. Yet, sometimes I just have to live with not getting the eight hours. Life is tough and you have to live with the ups and downs.
The time I usually go to bed is at nine or ten depending how tired I am. Mostly I am always tired because I do a lot during the day. I sometimes stay up late to watch a show or two then go to sleep. But most of the time it is because of homework that I need to finish. I can get more sleep by cutting back on he shows and finish my homework faster. Although I wish I were nocturnal so I can do everything I want to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.