Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Journal #14


July 26, 2012

How did you meet your closest friend? Is there a person who use to be your best friend? What happened? What makes a good friend? (Use advocate)

I met my closest friend in kindergarten, its neat having a friend for that long. Yet, it’s hard because you know if you'll end up seeing them. My friends and I are always in contact by the phone, email and Face book. So if we get separated somehow we will stay in contact.
A best friend is hard to keep; I lost contact with my best friend when she left to a different school. I t was sad but soon I left to middle school. That's when I saw her again; at first I didn't recognize her. Soon we started talking, and remembered whom we were. It's a great feeling finding a good friend. 
What many people need to show to be good friends is to be reliable, nice, and considerate. We all need to advocate these qualities to become good friends. Not everyone is a true friend, in order to be one showing these qualities will make you one. It shows that you care about the other friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.