July 9,2012
Was your weekend better than your 4th of July? Describe your weekend in detail. what could have made it better? (use the word routine)
My weekend was better than my 4th of July because I got the chance to go to more places. I also got the chance to be with my family at my aunt's house. Altogether it was better than my usual weekend routine. Usually I would just stay home ad watch T.V.
On the other hand my weekend was phenomenal, because I got to go out and party. I didn't spend my time worrying about homework because I had finished it. I always finish my homework on Friday's. My family and I had a great time talking and dancing. The best thing about my family is that we are never board.
Nothing could have made my weekend better, I had lot's of fun! I wish that all my weekends were like that. Yet, sadly to say the economy is bad and not al the weekends we can have parties. Although I wish, as you can tell I love to party with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.