October
16, 2012
Yesterday,
we had three tardy sweeps. What is your opinion on the tardy sweep? What other
solution do you have to fix the attendance problem? (Use delinquent)
Yesterday
was a chaotic day knowing we had a new schedule. The new schedule was a
complete mistake, why would someone add one minute to each period? So now the
dismissal is at 2:44 instead of 2:38. In my perspective the new schedule has a
big effect on the tardy sweep. Now that teachers want students to not be tardy
and be on time.
As
for the six minutes that had to be added I still think they should add them to
lunch or to a tardy sweep. This will benefit most of us as to getting detention
and a good break. What I think is another god idea is to change the music of
the tardy sweep. Music helps students get motivated and they can walk faster.
The type of music everyone can relate to and have fun listening to.
Another
idea I have so that a student can get to class fast and not be a delinquent is to give rewards. I know the
school might not have money to be giving out to every student, but a raffle
might work. There can be several raffles that can lead to a lager one with a
better prize. Yet the students can only accomplish this if they are here
everyday and not be tardy. I believe these theories might work, I hope we can
find a solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.