October 15, 2012
We have a new Bell Schedule.
The school now will dismiss us 6 minutes later. Do you like it? Why or
why not? In your opinion, what would be a better schedule? Why?
(Use punctual)
Now
that the Bell schedule has added six more minutes, the periods seem somewhat
longer. Yet, it can also be that the new schedule has started on a Monday. But
as I look at the schedule there isn’t much of a difference, a minute is just
added to every period. As the saying goes every minute counts. I say the minute
doesn’t really hurt the schedule, and they should have left it how it was.
In
my opinion our other schedule was better because now we come out of school the
same time as Nimitz. If we have to add those six other minutes, we should add
them to the tardy sweep so that more students can be punctual. This will help the students
and the teachers wont have to write so many detention slips. I had heard today
that the teachers had to write sixty slips, which is a lot. Now if those
minutes were divided evenly there wouldn’t be many slips.
Another
idea I have is to add those minutes to lunch or nutrition; this will make
students and teachers happy. Who does not want a few minutes to a break? I know
I would; yet it takes over a lot of our “learning time.” I wonder what the
teachers think of having to stay in school for six more minutes. I don’t think
students should worry that much because we can barley notice that school ends
at 2:44.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.